Ernest Samuel Llime Book Store
||Ernest Samuel Llime
Ernest Samuel Llime - March 2009, Woodhaven
- Hey, Ali, marchaba* - let us share a good cup
of coffee and celebrate.
- Marchaba, and what is it that we are celebrating?
cheekless kafirs are at it again - in some distant land named Ireland they are
blowing each other up.
- Who are these cheekless people?
- These are
people are so skinny that they have no cheeks. In the Western lands it is
fashionable to be skinny and some people go to some kind of Mosque and pay money
to some kind of teacher that teaches them how to be skinny. Some other people
are so afraid of getting fat that every time they eat something, they have to
throw it out of their bellies again.
- So are the skinny ones blowing up the
- Oh Ali, you're so funny - do you not follow politics? These are
just people of different religions.
- So if it is not the skinny people
against the fat people, then some of the people on the other side must also be
- This is just so. Not too long ago they were just blowing and
shooting each other up pretty as you please. Women and children too; and then
they stopped for a few years.
- O.K., so were any of them following the
- They are following one of the lesser prophets: Yssa*.
- Now I'm getting a
little bit confused - which side is following Yssa?
- Both sides!
- Whaa - so how can we tell the difference?
- Well we can call them Christians alif & Christians ba.
mean like in Christ? Is he the one that said that when somebody strikes you you
should turn the other cheek?
|< Previous Page
||Next Page >